As part of SABRE’s #SafeIsSmart campaign recognizing National Home Safety Month, Personal Safety Expert David Nance appears on FOX 2 in St. Louis to spread the message about personal safety and home security. David shares tips on protecting your home while away on a summer vacation, recent burglary trends and SABRE’s new, affordable products from our Home Series line that can protect your home or apartment.
Here’s some more information about what products you see here:
-SABRE Yard Sign: Wan to give your home an added level of security & help deter intruders? The SABRE yard sign is an easy, inexpensive way to tell burglars your home is not an option.
– Wireless Home Protection System: An industry leader, this system is easy to install and provides door and window sensors that can secure the entire first floor of your home.
– Wireless Alarm Kit: 4 different alarms in one kit! These will also install in seconds, and in addition to providing a 120 dB alarm when triggered, these chime whenever someone comes and goes so help keep track of kids and visitors.
– Motion Sensor: This product will detect unwanted movement inside your home, and can be turned on alarm-mode when you’re on vacation or sleeping, then set to chime-mode when you are up and moving about your home.
– Glass Break Sensor: If someone tries breaking your window to enter your home, a 100 dB alarm will sound thanks to this product. Plus the SABRE decal seen through the glass also acts as a deterrent.
– Door Alarm: This compact, magnetically triggered alarm sounds when opened, and comes with adhesive pads for easy installation.
– SABRE Red Pepper Foam: Complete with a glow in the dark safety and wall mount clip, this provides a non-lethal way to deal with an intruder.
Want to learn more? Visit: http://www.sabrered.com/ & http://www.sabrehome.com/
Thank you to the FOX 2 News Team for hosting SABRE!