The legality and usage guidelines for Prepared 2 Protect® pepper guns and their associated projectiles vary across the United States, influenced by state, local, or jurisdictional laws. Customers are solely responsible for understanding and adhering to the laws and regulations governing the sale, possession, and use of P2P products within their specific location.
P2P Pepper Gun Laws
Limited Shipping Zones in the United States
Not Available In: CALIFORNIA | MASSACHUSETTS | NEW YORK | PORTLAND, OR | WASHINGTON D.C.
Areas with Shipping Restrictions:
- The sale of Pepper Ball Ammo is not allowed.
- Ownership is permitted, but purchases must be made through a dealer licensed under Sections 122B and 122C to sell ammo and pepper-based items.
- Shipping of non-pepper items is permitted in most areas, excluding the Five Boroughs of New York City.
- All P2P products are restricted and cannot be shipped.
- Shipping of Pepper Ball Ammo is not permitted.
No Shipping to Canada
In Canada, pepper spray designed for use against humans is classified as a prohibited weapon. According to Canadian regulations, “any device designed for the purpose of injuring, immobilizing, or otherwise incapacitating any person through the discharge of (a) tear gas, Mace, or other gas, or (b) any liquid, spray, powder, or other substance capable of injuring, immobilizing, or otherwise incapacitating any person” is considered a prohibited weapon.
The above list is intended as a sample of existing restrictions and should not be considered exhaustive or comprehensive. Always consult the laws and regulations of your jurisdiction for the most accurate and up-to-date information.